- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Gradually stir in the eggnog, extract and nutmeg. Pour filling over crust.
- Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
We have a holiday recipe that’s sure to get you ready for the season!
Christmas is almost here so let’s celebrate our victory’s with good cheer.Try the Eggnog Cheesecake the 3 with your love one or that special someone. The season of giving and receiving is back once again with love and a fork full of creamy goodness, let’s be honest a holiday diner is never complete without dessert so try this on for seize and enjoy the wonders of switching it up in the kitchen. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas with your family, babies and those who are the drop in types, and for those who are in service.