Finding a place of serenity is so hard to find sometimes. Do you desire nature? Do you want to walk freely in it? If so, here is some helpful tips, to ensure a more pleasurable experience!!
Try these tips for tuning out chatter:
- Listen closely to birds and insects, the wind moving past different leaves, and the sounds of earth underfoot.
- Go alone or remain silent. Talking makes it difficult to tune in to nature.
- Draw all your senses to one thing – a tree, a flower, a rock. Pay attention to how it looks, smells and feels.
Teaching children through nature walks
Nature walks present rare opportunities for first-hand learning and can be thrilling for kids. Here are some ideas for keeping your youngster engaged:
- Bring a camera to photograph species your children can later identify.
- Take time to look under rocks for salamanders and insects.
- Bring a basic field guide – your child may be very interested in learning about the birds or butterflies you see.
Be brave and free!!!!!!!!!