- Serves 4
- Cook time: 05 min
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive, canola or vegetable)
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle salt
- Pour oil into a large pot. Place 1 kernel in the pot. Heat slowly over medium heat. Once the kernel pops add remaining popcorn kernels. Cover and move back and forth over the burner until the popcorn begins to pop. Continue moving back and forth until popping slows to one pop every couple of seconds. About 3 minutes. Transfer popcorn to large paper bag.
- In a medium saucepan or in a microwave safe bowl melt butter.
- Pour melted butter over popcorn and sprinkle with truffle salt. Close the top of the bag. Shake popcorn to coat.
- Transfer to bowl or eat right out of the bag with plenty of napkins.
If you have it you could also lightly drizzle truffle oil over the top of the popcorn before shaking for even more truffle flavor.