From Skinny Mom
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 7 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
- 1½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Pacific® Organic Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half lengthwise (20 grapes)
- ½ cup unsalted, raw pecans, coarsely chopped (34 pecans)
- 1 cup celery, diced (about 3 stalks)
- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a medium stockpot, bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add the bay leaf and chicken, then bring back up to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer covered for 15 minutes, flipping over at the halfway mark. The internal temperature should read 165º F.
- Discard the bay leaves and reserve the chicken on a plate until cool enough to touch, then shred and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooling, prepare the dressing in a large mixing bowl by whisking together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the grapes, pecans, celery, and cooled chicken to the bowl, and gently toss all of the ingredients together.
- Chill before serving.
Per Serving: (1 cup)-
Calories from fat: 89
Saturated Fat: 2g
Moms you deserve to feel great and healthy this New Year!