Okay, guys, the summer is known for being one of the hottest times and the itchiest, isn’t it? Well, I got a little trick up my sleeve here I have something that’s going to cure our problems! It’s organic it smells organic ingredients are beneficial and helps with eczema and dry skin, the company call TAMANU Oil Lab has truly outdone themselves. If I could be honest I have never heard of this company before so finding it was like finding a gemstone and I truly cherish it. The blend ranges from different natural essential oil ingredients maybe rosemary maybe bark maybe oils that you’ve never heard of and that’s what I love about this company they just surprise you. I’m full of surprises so we’re in good company!
Here is a photo of the essential oil bottle that they sent me their signature TAMANU oil:
Ingredients: Cold-press, certified organic Tamanu oil
Scent: Earthy, nutty aroma
Product summary: The Pure Blend contains our high-quality, cold-pressed, certified organic Tamanu oil. Tamanu oil has been used over the centuries to promote beauty and healing by the cultures of the South Pacific. Modern science is validating this ancient wisdom, with studies that clearly show that Tamanu oil is extremely active. Now you can enjoy its healing, rejuvenating, and moisturizing properties with Tamanu Pure. You’ll get only the highest quality Tamanu oil, cultivated on the nearly untouched island of Malekula without any diluting chemicals or fillers. Our Tamanu oil is non-comedogenic and works with every skin type, even sensitive skin.
- Age spots and sun spots
- Cuts and scrapes
- Dry skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates the skin
- Reduces the signs and symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- Provides natural essential lipids to moisturize and strengthen skin
- Destroys the bacteria that causes acne, blackheads, and breakouts
- Minimizes old scars and helps prevent new ones from forming
- Reduces redness and clarifies the complexion
- Lifts and firms the face
- Strengthens the collagen network and improves skin elasticity
- Visibly repairs sun damaged skin while encouraging cell renewal
- Protects against environmental damage
- Calms irritated, sensitive, and inflamed skin
- Absorbs into all three layers of the skin, leaving skin moisturized but not oily
You’ll see benefits as soon as you start using Pure, but the real results will come with continued and cumulative use.
Here’s a video of me trying this oil in my beauty the bathroom series help you guys like it:
I hope you guys enjoyed spending time with me and trying new things to keep our skin looking good and healthy. P.S. I’ve joined the no-makeup campaign and I’m loving it! You can see all what time and you haven’t stored on their site http://tamanuoillab.com and tell them Danna sent you!