The dust of the fall and the chills in the winter is known for bringing allergies. Here is a list of natural remedies that you can use to stay well year round.
1.) Simple Nasal Decongestion Steam Inhalation Formulas
- 5 to 10 minutes before your treatment clear the nasal passages by blowing nose and apply 1-2 sprays of an xylitol based sinus spray.
- Next add your essential oils, drop by drop, to a small, non-reactive bowl filled with boiling water.
- Grab a towel and cover your head with it and lean over the bowl, with just you and the steaming bowl blanketed underneath the towel
- Keeping your eyes closed, inhale the steam vapors deeply for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat several times a day.
Thank to our friends at http://essentialoilsanctuary.com/ we will be ready for the cold weather.