Becoming a mother for the first time is like opening a new book and you don’t even know how it will begin or if the ending will be pleasant. I guess this is what you call having faith in knowing that the unknown can be a ride worth taking. Well, this is easy to say, but when it comes to stretch marks and rashes during pregnancy, we all want to know the secret to fighting mother nature. Ok, maybe at some point we have to realize that mother nature will always win, but instead, let’s learn to love the process and just find natural remedies to making the process easier. The God’s Nectar Skincare company believes in making your experience heavenly using natural ingredients in the process.
Organic New Mom MATERNITY Belly Butter
The organic belly butter is like the creme brulee for erasing the itchy and irritating side effects that come with dealing with stretch marks. Ok, to be honest, I’m not a mom yet, but that doesn’t mean that I’m immune from having stretch marks. This is my confession and I hope you will be joining me on my Youtube channel as I create natural recipes for premature stretchmarks. Back to the Belly Butter, the consistency is not too thick, instead, it’s easy to apply and doesn’t feel like a paste. I love the light fragrance and the hint of essential oils which add an aromatherapy effect.
As you know, I am a childbirth educator and speak with many moms about stretchmarks and natural remedies, so this belly butter is at the top of my list for Best Products & Favorite Tips for 2017 Mamas.
Ingredients:Linum usitatissmum (flax seed) oil, * Olea europea (extra virgin olive) oil, * Helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil, * Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) hydrosol water, * Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, * beeswax, * Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter, L-Carnitine (amino acid), vitamin E acetate, Papaya,(and) ^ leuconostoc. derived from radishes)
(*) denotes a certified organic ingredient. (^) denotes a Ecocert approved ingredient.
Contains: Nutritious, oleocanthol & phenolic,antioxidant oils, calcium, magnesium, rose hips, vitamin E, Omega Oils, Vitamin K, oleic acids, d-limonene, argan oil, essential oils
To get an up close shot of the Belly Butter, take a look at my video demonstration:
To purchase more of these products visit: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGodsNectar for luxurious products taken from the nectar of Heaven
Here are some helpful tips for achieving the best results using this Belly Butter Creme:
This natural product is cruelty-free and contains only natural, healthy ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no petroleum, disodium EDTA, no artificial colors, no phosphates, no silicone, no gluten and no harmful preservatives.
If you are postpartum, there are fabulous essential oils available for stretch marks. Neroli and Rose Hips are the best of them. If you’d like one added, please choose one in the menu or choose none.
If in the first trimester or if you do not want either, choose no essential oils.
If you are presently pregnant, I suggest leaving unscented, although it is claimed that neroli and rose hips is safe after the first trimester.
The best oils available for stretch marks, according to the latest research, are used in my belly butter. The beeswax seals them in! The essential oils that can be used in this product are fabulous and experts say are important in the reduction of stretch marks.They are neroli or rose hips. The Neroli helps regenerate skin cells. It is very lightly scented and smells a bit like bitter citrus. Rose Hips is loaded with Vitamin C and creates more collagen from your body’s chemistry. The choice is yours.
More about Essential Oils:
ABOUT ROSE HIPS:
When the collagen and elastin in your skin tear, it forms scars known as stretch marks. Many factors and conditions can cause the marks to form, including weight gain and pregnancy. Although many doctors assert that genetics play a big role in whether or not you develop stretch marks, there is also a range of products available to help fight their formation, including rosehip oil, or rosehip seed oil as it’s also known.
To me, it smells like a bitter orange. However, the properties in it are said to be the best defense against stretch marks and preventing them. It assists in regenerating skin cells that are stretched during pregnancy.
More about Stretch Marks:
Your skin is composed of elastin which can be thought of as a soft elastic tissue. It is soft, supple and stretchable but it too has its own limits. Some situations exert extra pressure on your skin such as sudden weight gain or loss, pregnancy and even rapid growth of your body during teenage years. Sometimes while exercising too, you stretch your body out of its limits. In such situations, you get those thick red or purple lines on your skin which is popularly known as stretch marks. Gradually these lines do fade away and become white or silvery white in color but they don’t go away on their own. You have to put efforts to remove these stretch marks.
Natural oils are excellent emollients and they have these capabilities to treat all scalp and hair problems as also skin issues including stretch marks. I have researched and identified the right type of oils for the very purpose. You should ideally gently massage your skin’s stretch marks with oil or cream for about half an hour daily. However, just applying oils or creams to the marks (something near to soaking them in oil) can also do wonders. If doing so, you need to apply cream or oil for about three to four times a day. The ingredients I use, with all their antioxidant properties and loads of nutrients, are considered the best oils to use in my cream for removing stretch marks.
TIPS FOR YOU TO AVOID STRETCH MARKS:
Follow these simple ways which are highlighted below to remove, prevent and fade the stretch marks.
1. Drink water of at least 10 glasses of water or more in a day which results in regular detoxification of skin pores and restores elasticity to get rid of the stretch marks. Drink a lot of water will also help to maintain your skin smooth, soft and clear which in turns helps to have problem free skin.
2. Try to avoid coffee, tea & other beverages which cause dehydration and thereby easily forming stretch marks.
3. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetable to get the essential nutrients, proteins and minerals, zinc, vitamins like A, C, D and E such as carrots, sweet potatoes, citrus fruits, milk, eggs, fishes, nuts, meats, fiber-rich foods, dairy products, avocados, sunflower seeds, blueberries, etc.
4. Regularly watch your calories to avoid rapid weight gain or loss which is the main cause for the stretch marks. Follow the diet which suits to maintain the perfect diet.
5. Make sure to lose your weight normally but not suddenly and also avoid the sudden increase in your diet. Have perfect diet plan to avoid this stretch marks.
6. You can also use the combination of oils like orange oil in vitamin E, coconut oil with cocoa and shea butter in vitamin E oil, coconut oil with olive oil, etc. for additional benefits to prevent this problem.
7. Dry brushing onto the dry skin where the stretch marks can be found will exfoliate the skin by opening the pores and removing the dead cells and dirt. It stimulates the circulation and helps to mobilize fats and eliminates toxins.
8. Regular, moderate exercise will help to maintain constant weight which in turn a cause for stretch marks.
9. Use grapefruit extract like lotion or oil to apply on the stretch marks by gently massaging on it. This will increase the blood circulation and also collagen flow to get rid of the stretch marks.
10. Always try to keep your skin well moisturized which in turn helps to prevent the stretch marks and also lessen the visible of appeared one.
11. Remember that not to scratch the area where you found the stretch marks as it makes the situation worse.
• Apply this cream to your stretch marks 3-4 times daily.
• Massage in thoroughly
Exfoliating with a sugar scrub before using this is an excellent idea. See scrubs in my “Skin Pampering” secti
The ingredients in this formulation are completely pure and natural (97% organic), which will appeal to a wide variety of customers seeking an ingredient list that is understandable. Packed with nourishing omega-3 enriched oil, non-alcoholic witch hazel for toning benefits, aloe for soothing, and L-Carnitine which is a naturally occurring amino acid that significantly increases the hydration level when applied topically. Lightly preserved with naturally derived leuconostoc – which is commonly called Leucidal or radish root ferment, this preservative is EcoCert approved for certified organic formulations.
97% organic and made with love!